Saturday, December 20, 2014

So whats a couple of years....

Hi folks: I have decide to try and get active again with this blog , in light if the fact that I am about to start building a layout again after an almost 4 year hiatus of not having a layout. I have recently purchased a new track planning software called Any Rail 5 https://www.anyrail.com/index_en.html and have been playing around with that and have developed the starting point of a small shelf type layout, that could in the future be expanded. I have come to realize that having any layout, even a small layout will be better than not having any at all. The new layout will be built in the same room as my old previous HO scale layout described earlier in this blog, however the room still has to function as a family recreation room as well. Here is a picture of the beginning point of my build. I will be total concentrating on this small area for the next couple of years and will bring that to a high level of completion before deciding to continue in this room or not. It will give me an area to run some of my On30 equipment as well as get building once again.... I am looking forward to getting started. Hope you follow along.

1 comment:

Doug Whitman said...

Wayne
The design looks good, can not wait for more updates.
Doug