Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Other side of the Tracks


Hi Folks;


Well folks I have been busy doing model railroad type things as of late - last weekend was a 2 day mixed hobby show. The first day was a cold rainy day out, so the weather help give a good turn out. As it was a mixed show, our group was the only model railroad representation present. I have also pretty much completed the scene that I was describing in my last post. The structures are laser cut kits by American Model builders - The house is the Company House kit and the dilapidated garage is the Sonny's Shack kit. The vehicles and figures are by Woodland Scenics. Ground cover is a mix of Woodland Scenics, Highball products and Noch. A small amount of detailing is left to do, but it was far enough along to include a picture - have a look and let me know what you think. Till next time....

2 comments:

Scott Jay said...

Looking good Wayne!

Doug Whitman said...

Wayne

Nice to see the improvements you are doing. They look very nice. Maybe someday I will get around to doing a few myself.

Doug