Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Train Show


Hello Folks - Well its train show season again, and I managed to get the module to the last two shows. Last month it was Truro and this past weekend it was just across the harbour in Dartmouth. I was pulling double duty at this past show, as Dave M and myself were operating a couple of sales tables as well (thinning out our collections) - I was really lucky that Dave decided to do this, as most of my sales ended up being to him!! Thanks Dave. The show went over well and as always the UMG modules received many positive comments and the group spent some quality time operating trains for the public and answering questions and generally getting the word out about model railroading. I also attended an operating session at Doug's WRS on Saturday evening after the show Have a look at this posts picture. It's my module amongst the other UMG modules (for more info see the UMG site) http://theumg.ca/2009/11/dartmouth-2009/Belonging to a modular group is a great way to expand on your model railroading experience and a great way to be part of a large model railroading experience. Till next time...

1 comment:

Doug Whitman said...

Wayne

Thanks for allowing the gang to visit your empire on Saturday night also.

The train show was great and we were very busy.

Doug