Monday, September 7, 2009

New Motive Power Squared




Well folks - I really didn't fall over the flat end of the earth... I know its been a while since my last post and being summer and all, I sort of put Model Railroading on the back burner. Of note over the summer my Maine Central U 18b 's finally arrived, and I am most happy with them. I acquired # 405 and #409. You might think that is what I meant by New Motive Power Squared, but that only counts for one - I also acquired a slightly larger piece of motive power for my personnel use (see attached pic). This also has some bearing on my putting model railroading on the back burner, but now that fall is almost here, the time that I will be spending on that will be dwindling. Check out the short movie clip of my new U18b's in action on the sub. Till next time...



3 comments:

Scott Jay said...

Geeezzzeeee! That's a funny looking locomotive! A person couldn't fit a whole family in that that thing! What were you thinking? But, you know, if you want to get rid of the ugly piece of junk there's a home on the Island for it.

Ha!

Scott

Doug Whitman said...

Wayne

How are you going to get your modules, tubs and other stuff in there :-)

Yes it will be soon to put the new baby away for the winter.

Doug

Wayne Woodland said...

Scott and Doug - no worries about space - I still have the Vibe as a "normal" everyday car.Talk soon..