Monday, October 19, 2015

Whitcombs

Hi Folks - Summer has passed me by and it is time to start working on the layout once again. I did manage to do some small projects on the layout over the summer, but I ended up having significantly more outdoor jobs to do than I had originally anticipated at the beginning of the summer and as a result,  layout work was at the bottom end of the list. This past weekend, our modular group attended a local show and once again we were very well received. We had a new 180 degree U loop consisting of 4 new modules on display and it makes a huge difference in the amount of flexibility in layout designs that can be developed for shows. I also received my 2 Bachmann Whitcombs back from our resident expert who did a superb job on decaling and weathering the 2 locomotives- thanks again Dave! The brewery structure on my layout is nearing completion and I will post a picture in the near future. Till next time....

No comments: