Monday, September 29, 2008

Have Module will Travel


Well I am coming down the home stretch with my new module - not much left to do except adding some details and completing one small track side building. I must say that it was a good experience , and the only disappointing issue is that unfortunately, I will be unable to get to the first show of the season next month (family commitment). I am looking forward to taking it on the road and to having it incorporated into a UMG http://theumg.wordpress.com/ set-up. Have a look at this posts pic - it is one of the two small industries on the layout ( more details to be added - eg chain link fence ,etc). Till next time...

5 comments:

Scott Jay said...

Wow! You're going to put our new modules to shame, that don't have scenery yet. I'm not sure we'll let your modules in. Is Dave bringing yours?

Scott

Doug Whitman said...

Wayne

Can not wait until Truro to see your module in action.

Doug

Wayne Woodland said...

Hi Scott and Doug - unfortunately I wont be going to the Truro show, as I have a family commitment on the Island that weekend -only remembered recently so had to back out of going to the show (boo- hoo!!!!). I dont think Dave feels comfortable about taking it. Oh well you will enjoy seeing his, as he has done excellent work on it. Remember though you are both more than welcome to visit ( if your in the area Scott???). Till next time...

Unknown said...

Hi, dad.........your train thingy is really good looking, i like house with the dog on the porch. =)

-Laura

Steve Mc said...

Hi Wayne:

Your module is looking very good--much more detailed and "finished" looking than mine are. Well done!

Steve Mc