Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lake Sewlongtodoo


Just kidding about the name - it really hasn't been named yet, but because I have been mentioning it for so long now, I though it appropriate. Finally finished up the basic scenery in the lake area and poured the resin. I was a little concerned about the resin staying in the lake and not ending up on the carpeted floor, however I must have had a good seal, as that didn't occur. There is still a few details to add - people in canoe, etc. Next on to a industrial area-minimal scenery requirements, but need to build a couple of structures. There will be two industries - a fuel depot and a grain elevator/ agri supply business. Till next time.......

2 comments:

Scott Jay said...

Actually it's not a bad name - very "native american"ish.

Very nice lake by the way. I particularly like the way the rocks fade to the bottom of the lake.

Scott

Steve Mc said...

It looks good Wayne!

Steve Mc